It takes many people with a passion and dedication to effect change. Lanny Swedlow has been a pioneer in the fight to legalize Marijuana and to provide patients in need a safe, comfortable, affordable and reputable solution to medical marijuana. He has been a driving force behind MAPP and has been serving this cause for many years. Some of Lanny's accomplishments include the following.
- December 1999 - Founder of the MARIJUANA Anti-Prohibition Project (MAPP) support group to help raise awareness for this cause and most importantly be a viable voice to work with the public, city administrators, patients and law enforcement officials to work on providing safe distribution of medical marijuana.
The MAPP group holds 5 monthly meetings in Palm Springs, Riverside, Landers, Victorville/Phelan and El Centro. For more details and dates please visit OUR CALENDAR.
- January 2008 Opened the THCF Medical Clinic in Riverside, California
- Member of the Board of Directors of the Inland Empire Patients Health & Wellness Center in Riverside, CA.
- Columnist for several print media that includes the following
Riverside Press Enterprise
San Bernardino Sun
Inland Valley Daily Bulletin
West Coat Leaf
Every Monday at 6pm
- Host of Marijuana Compassion & Common Sense Radio Program